Friday, June 3, 2011

Math Workstations Book Study

1.  How do you (or will you) differentiate your math stations?  Right now I do not differentiate math stations.  I have all of my students working on the same objective at the same time.  I hope to have my math run like the Daily 5 does in my classroom. 

2.  How and where do you keep your math stations? Right now all of my math manipulatives are kept in the math cabinet.  This cabinet has all of the manipulatives in labeled plastic containers.  (I will post a picture of it now when I get back in my classroom Monday)
 
3.  How do you keep your math materials organized.?  The math cabinet is organized and very accessible.  I am thinking about purchasing the plastic drawers I use for my weeks' lessons to use for Math Stations.  My plan is to begin the organization of Math Stations beginning the first week of school in the fall.  Right now I am gathering ideas and making a supply list.

1 comment:

  1. Thank you for linking up! I am so glad you found our book study. I hope you find the book as helpful in your classroom as I do mine! AND... welcome to the world of blogging!

    Mrs. Wills Kindergarten

    ReplyDelete